Rabu, 10 November 2010

somehow, man always face three kind of person :
the one who always become his destiny .
the one who loved him .
the one he loves .
and somehow, man always choosejust one of those .



but I, personally, will choose three of them, bcz I believe, Love is only one .
one 4 my families, my friend, my relatives .
one 4 my husband Later ...
one 4 ALLAH SWT, Muhammad SAW ,, my Mum, My dad, USRIEL n 4 U whose name is too heavy 4 me to say .


To ALL of them, I will say I LOVE YOU ......



I'd Like to Let the sun abouve us ,,
or the cloud's moving following the wind .,,
or the beetle on the sun flower,
Be the witnes When I decLare once again,

I LOVE YOU ...

I LOVE YOU ...

I LOVE YOU ...

Cz only your eyes who can make the world I see as a warm pleace ...





thanx alot my Prince ............





Marc, 4th, 2009

my Backbone .

0 komentar: